Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Anbefalte innlegg

Good Evening from Lancashire, England.

I've been away from modelling for over thirty years and have finally decided to return to the hobby I used to love.

To break me in gently I've selected Revells 1/32 scale Piper Super Cub but thought the decals supplied were a little boring and went on the hunt.

I found a beautiful set from www.lndecals.com for LN-RTC and reckon this scheme to be perfect for my model.

So my question is, do any of the group have any quality images, of both the interior and exterior of this aircraft, that they'd allow me to use for reference?

Also has anyone built this particular kit and, if so, what were the highs and lows of the construction?

Anyway kind regards

Stuart (Reggie) Martindale

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Good Evening from Lancashire, England.

I've been away from modelling for over thirty years and have finally decided to return to the hobby I used to love.

To break me in gently I've selected Revells 1/32 scale Piper Super Cub but thought the decals supplied were a little boring and went on the hunt.

I found a beautiful set from www.lndecals.com for LN-RTC and reckon this scheme to be perfect for my model.

So my question is, do any of the group have any quality images, of both the interior and exterior of this aircraft, that they'd allow me to use for reference?

Also has anyone built this particular kit and, if so, what were the highs and lows of the construction?

Anyway kind regards

Stuart (Reggie) Martindale

Hey Stuart, welcome aboard.

Since Ruben of LimaNovember Decals is a member of this board I'm sure he should be able to provide you with the necessary background.

In this thread there's a rare pic, though:

http://forum.airpics.com/read.php?TID=12533

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei Stuart,

Thanks for buying my decal. I hate to say that I can't help you

mutch here. We never found any pictures of the interior, or

found anyone who could answear our questions about that.

So the painting instructions for the interior is based by most

of the Super Cubs I have seen in Alaska, and Jennings other

places in the USA. And those have the same interior color as

they have on the exterior.

For good pictures of a Super Cub, visit http://www.maam.org/aircraft/l21b.html

Happy modelling,

Ruben

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ruben, har du vært i kontakt med Helge Holmedal? Han er pensjonert kaptein i SAS, bor på Bekkestua, og det er han som fikk arrangert dette bildet. Han fløy mye i SAS Flyklubb. Var vel også medeier i et par Cub'er.

Hei Stein,

Nei, jeg har aldri hørt om han før.... Du skulle ikke tilfeldigvis ha email adressen hans ??

Happy modelling,

Ruben

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest
Dette emnet er stengt for flere svar.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å besøke og/eller registrerer deg på vårt forum aksepterer du våre vilkår og personvernregler. Bruksvilkår.