Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

M-109A3 GN Wheatering in progress

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello

Thank you very much for the comments everyone they are of great help!!

Finished the turret yesterday. It has been drybrushed also, now the hull and turret have the same level of wheatering. I also had some time to make the license plates and installed them on the hull and turret. On we go to the next step in the wheatering progress.

The pics:

M-109A3GN081.jpg

M-109A3GN078.jpg

An overall view of the model now:

M-109A3GN085.jpg

M-109A3GN088.jpg

I have more pics on my HD but I don't know if my photobucket account will like such a load of pics...

Thanks for viewing comments as always are welcome

Greetings Roel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...

Hello guys

It's been a while since I have posted my last update but I have a new one. I finished the chips on the vehicle. You have to look and search well to see them but they are there. Because it is not a WW2 tank but instead a modern vehicle with proper maintenance done on it. I decided to a minimum of chipping. I now have to paint some details like headlights, pericsopes, the tracks etc... And last but not least the dust. Just a little more and it should be finished within a week I hope.

The pics

M-109A3GN090.jpg

M-109A3GN095.jpg

M-109A3GN98.jpg

Thanks for viewing comments are welcome as always.

Goodnight Roel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Hello

I finished my current model saturday morning around 10 o'clock. Started it last year December. I want to share the end pics now with you guys. I'm sorry for the bad pics. The light was not great and I had to take some quick pics. Better pics will follow within 10 days when I return from an excercise.

The pics:

M-109A3GN106.jpg

M-109A3GN111.jpg

M-109A3GN112.jpg

Thanks for viewing. Comments are welcome

Cheers Roel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å besøke og/eller registrerer deg på vårt forum aksepterer du våre vilkår og personvernregler. Bruksvilkår.